How Often Should You Get a Professional Headshot?
For business teams and individuals, there are many occasions where getting a new professional headshot is helpful, appropriate, or necessary for proper publicity.
– If it’s been a while since you’ve been in a photoshoot: When your look has changed, you may want to update your professional headshot so your public profile matches real life.
– If you are starting to refresh your resume: When you are entering a job search, getting a new professional headshot can give you the opportunity to present yourself in the best way possible, thinking ahead to match your image with your career goals.
– If you are about to receive a lot of publicity: Authors publishing a new book, inventors introducing a new product, or speakers about to go on a tour, can benefit from an updated headshot to help publicize their product or event.
– If you are unhappy with your current or past headshot: If you don’t think your current headshot is a good representation of you, why not make it a New Year’s goal to get a new one? Read how to make sure you are happy with your headshot.
– When new employees join your team: Keeping your team headshots up-to-date can be built into your on-boarding process, having a professional photographer on call to take pictures of new employees as they are hired.
– When your business changes locations: Moving into a new office affords the opportunity to get new headshots and photos for your website or other marketing materials. Read how you can use your office as a backdrop for professional headshots and other promotional material.
– When your company is rebranding: Revamping your brand often means changing your business image at every level. Having new professional headshots that fit the style of your new brand ensures the faces representing your business match the visual message you want to send.
If you are looking for marketing images, professional headshots or portraits that stand out and express you, your brand or business, you can talk to me here.